Wednesday, August 3, 2011

F@ck It

I have just about had it with work.... It is getting to the point where I am starting to feel harrassed. I work nights in a treatment home, and for the first time since we opened we have had some problems with kids being in each others rooms. The first time the kids were caught on my shift. Since then it has happened twice more, but on the afternoon shift. Even so, apparently I am being asked questions about documentation and procedure...... Not the other shifts, like when it happens most. I think its just because I am on nights, and the boss thinks I need to be doing more. I'm sorry? I already clean up after everyone, cook their fucking meals, and make sure that the kids live through the night... Not to mention having to be the photocopying bitch, menu planner and garbage cleaner because we're too fucking cheap to get proper garbage cans that keep raccoons out. Oh, and did I mention that I work full time nights? This means I give up a healthy life cycle and sleep to do it..... Well not anymore. I can't and won't take it anymore. I'm going to go and take some time off and find a new job, that I am happier with, and appreciates me and what I do, not ask stupid questions and make assumptions as to how I use the time.

Fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment