Friday, August 22, 2014

Holy Sh!tballs, It's been a long time

Wow..... three years since I have been on here. I looked back at my first few posts, and I saw the blackberry torch phone ordeal. Well, let me tell you, that phone was an abortion and the beginning of the end for blackberry I think. Nine months after that I bought it out and went to an iPhone so that I didn't have to deal with it. Now I've changed again to the Galaxy S4, and I love it. On the job front, about 7 months after my last post, we were told that our agency was closing. 4 months later, my house closed, and I was moved to day program. 1 year later, I was unemployed. I spent just under a year (362 days to be exact) not working full time in CYW, and in that time, I finished my BA, started an addictions program (counsellor, not addict lol), and worked part time at Michael's craft store. Recently, as in this week, I obtained a full time job that will be starting soon, and I am looking forward to it. Oh, and I got a dog. It was my Christmas present to myself. LOL. Gizmo is the sweetest little dog, and I love her to pieces. She's a little mutt, and she is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment