Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What to do, what to do....

So I recently decided that it was time for some changes and began looking for work closer to home. I had an interview for a full time job and a part time job... I haven't heard back from the part time, but I did not get the full time one. I'm not sure what I want in life, but I know that what I have right now is not it. There are so many variables that I get sleepy just thinking of them.

I think that I need a vacation though it will be september at the earliest before I can do that. Until then I have a number of things that I need/want to do;

Lose weight
Quit smoking
Clean my house from top to bottom
Finish my garden
Cook more at home
Find a new job that isn't nights

Those are just at the top of the list.......where do I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment